Morpeth Children's Centre
Sure Start is the Government's programme to deliver the best start in life for every child by bringing together early education, childcare, health and family support. Here at Sure Start Morpeth Children's Centre, we are building on the successful initiative of the Sure Start Local Programmes bringing together high quality integrated Early Years services to the heart of our community.
We are a service hub where children under five years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information by accessing our targeted and universal activities improving outcomes for children.
We are committed to involving mums, dads, male carers, grandparents, childminders and families with children under 5, so if you'd like more information about the activities that are currently available, please access our What's On page.
Generally, our services include:
- Integrated early education and childcare
- Support for parents including advice on parenting, local childcare options and access to specialist services for families
- Child and family health services ranging from breastfeeding to healthy eating advice
- Family and adult learning activities
- Helping parents into work and education with links to JobCentre Plus and local training providers
For directions to Morpeth Children's Centre, Site of Stobillgate First School, Stobhillgate, Morpeth, NE61 2HA CLICK HERE
RECEPTION AT MORPETH IS NORMALLY OPEN FROM 9AM - 3.00 PM