|Bedlington Children's Centre|
Bedlington Children's Centre was built in 2002 and opened by Denis Murphy MP for Wansbeck on behalf of the Right Honourable Alan Milburn MP Secretary of State for Health on 21st March 2003, we have established a great many support services to local families with children under 5. We are a service hub where children under five years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information by accessing our targeted and universal activities improving outcomes for children.
We are committed to involving mums, dads, male carers, grandparents, childminders and families with children under 5, so if you'd like more information about the activities that are currently available, please access our What's On page.
Generally, our services include:
- Integrated early education and childcare
- Support for parents including advice on parenting, local childcare options and access to specialist services for families
- Child and family health services ranging from breastfeeding to healthy eating advice
- Family and adult learning activities
- Helping parents into work and education with links to JobCentre Plus and local training providers
FOR DIRECTIONS TO BEDLINGTON CHILDREN'S CENTRE, STEAD LANE, BEDLINGTON, NE22 5JS CLICK HERE
RECEPTION AT BEDLINGTON IS NORMALLY OPEN BETWEEN 9AM - 5PM.return to top