Welcome to our
Children's Centre Website
Click on the Children's Centre of your choice above for more information
On July 9th 2014, Action for Children celebrated 145 years of supporting the UK's most vulnerable children. This film takes a look at how the charity began and how it's developed over the past 145 years.
Our services are part of Northumberland County Councils Sure Start Children's Centres and these particular Children's Centres are managed by Action for Children.
Some of our services offered include:
• Early education with full day care, including provision for children with special educational needs and or disabilities
• Parental outreach
• Family support, including support for parents with special needs
• Health Services
• Links with out-of-school clubs, Children's Information Services
• A base for childminders
• A service hub within the community for parents and providers of childcare services
• Links with Jobcentre Plus and training providers
We hope you find our website helpful and if you need any further information don't hesitate to contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the feedback option at the top of the page.