| || || || |
Newbiggin & Lynemouth Children's Centre
Welcome to our
Children's Centre Website
Click on the Children's Centre of your choice above for more information
Children's centres need champions - they are a lifeline for many familiesSure Start children's centres are under threat in the face of further cuts to council budgets. Politicians must start singing their praises
NEW NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY COUNCIL TRAINING FOR ADOPTERS
Adoption Changes - practical skills based training for adopters
Would you like to develop a better relationship with your child?
Do you sometimes struggle to deal with tantrums, rudeness or aggression?
Does your child often play up to get your attention?
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Give your two year old a head start in life
Research has shown that good quality early years' care can:
• Improve children's development - for example their speech;
• Help children learn to play and share with other children and make friends; and
• Give children access to new activities and exciting places to play - for example they will do painting and play with sand and water and other activities that parents might not have the opportunity to provide at home.
Click on the link for more information on how you can apply for 15 hours of free education for your two year old.
Our services are part of Northumberland County Councils Sure Start Children's Centres and these particular Children's Centres are managed by Action for Children.
Some of our services offered include:
• Early education with full day care, including provision for children with special educational needs and or disabilities
• Parental outreach
• Family support, including support for parents with special needs
• Health Services
• Links with out-of-school clubs, Children's Information Services
• A base for childminders
• A service hub within the community for parents and providers of childcare services
• Links with Jobcentre Plus and training providers
We hope you find our website helpful and if you need any further informationdon't hesitate to contact us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the feedback option at the top of the page.